Baby comfort and nursery designing are the two most essential features of parenthood. All parents are always worried about the best upbringing of their children and providing them with the best baby essentials. If you live in a small home and are looking for small cribs for your little ones, you can opt for the best mini cribs. Mini cribs are perfect for any baby nursery as they need less space.
baby cribs for small spaces are best as they have many benefits. You can choose mini cribs to decorate the room and use less space over the stretch. You can choose mini cribs even if you have a significant and spacious area for the nursery, as you will have a lot of margins left for the toys and other furniture for the baby.
If you don’t have any space constraint and are looking for Best baby cribs then this article is more suited for you.
Why Small Cribs are the Smart Solution For Small Homes?
Baby cribs for small spaces are an immense need of time for people living in small houses. For instance, modern architecture is now depending upon small areas. People make tiny houses to cover all family needs. Therefore, while buying a baby nursery, we have to take care of the space being occupied by a crib. At the same time, many other baby essentials need to be fitted in the same room. Thus, getting a mini crib is ideal for many reasons:
- Ideal for newborn babies: Small cribs are ideal for newborn babies as they can sleep comfortably until they are two years of age. A baby can easily fit in and find the space perfect according to size. They will not end up moving around a lot while sleeping.
- Cover less area and proportion: The best part about the best mini cribs is that they cover less area and proportion than the other cribs while they have the convertibility option. You can easily use the leftover space in the nursery to design other furniture for your baby.
- Portable and foldable: One of the fantastic features of baby cribs for small spaces is that they can be easily folded and stored aside. These cribs are portable and foldable, which makes them easy to carry around.
- Economy friendly: You can also trust small cribs for small spaces to be less expensive than the other standard cribs. At the same time, you can choose their convertible options to convert them into mini beds and day beds, making them economy friendly.
- Easy to move around: mini cribs are the best as you can quickly move them around while shifting or changing your nursery room. At the same time, they are less weight and easy to carry. You can quickly move them around with small crabs whenever you want to change the room and watch the baby.
What Features to Look for While Buying Cribs for Small Spaces?
There are many small baby cribs for small spaces available online and on Amazon. You can find remarkable mini cribs with the best features online. All you have to do is decide what options to opt for when choosing small cribs for your baby Nursery. Some of the best features are as follows:
- Portability and foldable: As mini cribs are designed for portability and foldable options, you must opt for this feature. When you have to change the room and keep an eye on the baby all of the time, you can choose this option. Mini cribs are light in weight which makes them easy to carry and move around.
- Safety and security standards: Ensure that the mini-Crib you buy for your little one is according to these security standards of certification and the Consumer Product Safety Commission CPSC. In addition, it should also be sealed by JPMA, which is the juvenile-products Manufacturers Association. Another feature to notice is that it exceeds the guidelines set by the government so that it can be safe for the child to sleep and play.
- The material used for small cribs: They are made of wood and New Zealand pine wood material which makes them durable. In addition, they become reliable due to their hard material. Another feature to look for is that the mattress is green guard gold certified which makes it environmentally friendly and according to government standards.
- Size and margin: The main aim of baby cribs for small spaces is to promote less margin and guarantee. Enough room for the baby to sleep in.
- Mattress: The crib mattress must be in line with the Crib measurements so that it fits perfectly and does not move around. These sheets must be according to the size of the mini-Crib so that they are breathable and safe to use with any crib mattress.
- Comfortability: This feature is of utmost importance as the baby’s comfort always comes first. Ensure that the mini-Crib has enough space for your baby to sleep in. There is an enormous variety of best mini grips that promote baby comfort. It is essential to notice that the surface of small cribs is always safe and secure for the baby.
- Storage: Another feature to look for is storage capacity in cribs which is important as there are a lot of baby accessories to store.
The features mentioned above are essential to notice in small cribs for small spaces as they are for two years of use only. As the baby grows 2-3 years of age, they can no longer fit in the mini-Crib.
Dimensions of a Mini Crib Vs a Standard Crib
There is a vast difference in the width and length of a standard crib with a mini crib. A standard crib can be 28 inches by 52 inches. According to CPSC, a standard crib can only have 5 to 8 inches of variance within the size of the cribs. In addition, it must be 6 inches off the ground and have rails with a height of 20 inches.
According to CPSC, a mini crib’s length ranges from 36 inches to 43 inches. At the same time, the width can be the same as of a standard crib. In comparison, some mini cribs can only have 24 inches of width. CPSC does not set standards for the height of mattress support for a mini crib, whereas the crib rail height must be 20 inches.
Best and Amazing Space Efficient Mini-Cribs
Many people live in a house with less space, and they need to organize different rooms according to the area. Therefore, it is crucial that the furniture is space-efficient and managed efficiently. If you have a little one at your place, all you need is a mini crib. You can find unique and stunning baby cribs for small spaces online on Amazon.
Some of the best mini cribs that are available online are:
1-Dream On Me Violet Mini Crib
- Color– Black
- Brand– Dream on Me
- Style– Crib
- Material– Wood
- Finish– Black
- Item Weight– 30 Pounds
- Dream on me violet mini crib is a perfect solution for mini space. Mini Crib can adjust it to small and space-efficient areas for the best nursery design.
- It also comes with a convertibility option. Dream on me mini-Crib can transform it into our twin-size and mini daybed as your child grows.
- Dream on me violet mini crib also comes with a mattress with three adjustable positions for height settings. You can adjust the mattress height for adaptability.
- It is among the best mini cribs, green guard gold certified.
- This script is designed according to the security standards of JPMA and ASTM.
- You have to buy bed rails sold separately to convert mini creep into twin-sized beds.
- It is made of Pinewood which only focuses on minimalist options.
If you have a small space, you can easily adjust small cribs. Dream on me violet mini crib is a perfect solution for space-saving as it is based on a minimalist option and saves you space.
2-Delta Children Emery Mini Convertible Baby Crib
- Brand– Delta Children
- Style– Crib with 2.75-inch mattress
- Material– Wood
- Finish– Bianca White
- Product Dimensions– 25.75” L x 41.25” W x 38.25”H
- Delta children mini crib is the solution to your small spaces designed for space efficiency.
- It is also a convertible crib that can be transformed into a baby bed and twin-size headboard.
- The matrix is included in the delta children’s mini-Crib. For instance, it comes with two adjustable mattress positions for your adaptability.
- It is designed as are their baby cribs for small spaces. It is according to the security standards of JPMA and CBSC. In addition, it is according to these safety standards of ASTM as it is according to these safety standards of ASTM which are tested.
- It is only transformed into a mini twin-size bed as the bed frame is sold separately.
When you have to prepare for your little one, you can choose delta children’s mini-Crib. It is a space-saving concept and design to promote minimalism. You can easily design your nursery with a delta mini crib as it is the best mini-Crib.
3-Dream On Me Bellport 4 in 1 Convertible Mini/Portable Crib
- Color– Pebble Grey
- Brand– Dream on Me
- Style– Modern
- Material– Wood
- Item Weight– 15890 Grams
- Product Dimensions– 40” L x 25” W x 33”H
- Dream on me Bellport mini crib is made of wood material which makes it reliable.
- It is designed to fit spaces that are small and require minimalism. It also comes with a convertibility option in which you can convert this mini-Crib into a daybed and twin-size bed.
- It is made of durable and sustainable New Zealand Pinewood, which is long-lasting.
- It is tested against nontoxic chemicals free from them and promotes a healthy indoor environment.
- It is tested against the security standards of ASTM. In addition, it exceeds the safety standards of the government.
- To convert the Crib into a mini daybed and twin-size bed, you have to buy bed rails sold separately.
Nowadays, people always opt for the option of minimalism and space-saving ideas. Therefore, you can opt for the possibility of a Bellport convertible mini crib as it is a fantastic crib that saves you space and grows up with time.
4-Dream On Me, Edgewood 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib
- Color– Cool Grey
- Brand– Dream on Me
- Style– Modern
- Material– Wood
- Finish– Pine
- Item Weight– 18 Pounds
- You can choose this Crib to promote space efficiency and develop the best organizing room for your baby.
- You can Convert dream on Edgewood into a mini daybed and twin-size bed. As your baby grows up, you can convert the Crib.
- It has three adjustable mattress positions that you can choose to adjust the mattress heights. It also comes with a regulatory mattress pad that is nontoxic and green guard gold certified.
- Dream on me always prioritizes safety as it is JPMA certified and according to these security standards of ASTM safety.
- You have to buy bed rails sold separately to convert the mini-Crib into a daybed and twin-size bed.
All of your space-saving problems can be solved if you buy a dream-on-me, Edward mini crib. As it promotes valuable money-saving techniques, these are convertible, and at the same time, it is small in size.
5-Babyletto Gelato 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib
- Color– White and Washed Natural
- Brand– Babyletto
- Style– Crib
- Material– Pine Wood
- Finish– Natural
- Item Weight– 39.6 Pounds
- This is a stunning crib as it is based on space-saving ideas. You can use it for big and small rooms according to your quality standards.
- This mini-Crib can convert into a twin bed and daybed. In addition, it can also be converted into a toddler bed.
- It is green guard gold certified as it is tested for over 10,000 chemicals and VOCs. Therefore, it contributes to clean indoor air and creates a healthy indoor environment for the baby to sleep and play.
- It is designed on sustainable material, which is New Zealand Pinewood.
- The painting is nontoxic, and the process is safe for the baby.
- You have to buy conversion kits separately to convert or transform the mini creep into a daybed or toddler bed.
Among many small cribs for small spaces, you can choose baby Letto Gelato in one mini convertible Crib. It is space-efficient and according to these standards of government.
Safest cribs for small spaces
Carter’s by DaVinci Colby 4-in-1 Convertible Crib
Dream On Me Violet 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib In Black
Dream On Me Violet 7 in 1 Convertible Life Style Crib
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)
How long can a baby stay in a mini crib?
It is important to note that mini cribs do not last as long as the other cribs do. There are many small cribs out of which the baby will grow when they reach two years of age. When a child is 18 to 24 months, they have to change to the toddler bed for which you can also go for convertible baby cribs.
What is the difference between a crib and a mini crib?
There is a vast difference between small cribs and standard cribs. A mini crib is tiny as well as less expensive and easy to move. In addition, it takes a limited amount of space to be adjusted. At the same time, it is portable and foldable.
Is a mini crib safe?
Many of the mini cribs are safe as they are according to these safety standards or exceed basic government standards. Many are according to these security and safety standards of CPSC and ASTM, which let your baby sleep and play peacefully.
crepes for small spaces are unique and stunning as they are designed to use less margin and expansion over the area. When you want to use less expanse of the room, then you can choose small groups for small spaces. This concept of mini cribs saves you space and promotes minimalism and organizing attitudes among the people. Mini cribs are a fantastic option for all of your organizing and minimalistic ways.