Having a baby is all fun and emotional until you have to travel with one. Traveling with your baby can be difficult if you are not taking care of them properly. To overcome this situation guava lotus travel crib is considered to be the best option by many parents. There are many cribs available for your baby, but specifically for traveling you need a crib that is designed especially for this purpose one example is the lotus travel crib.
Traveling with your baby is a difficult task because you have to provide a safe sleeping and playing area for your baby, while you are on your way to your travel destination. In this article we are going to give you a detailed review of the guava lotus travel crib, it will give insights into the specifications, advantages, safety standards, ease of use, and it’s quality status.
If you want a crib with changing table, click here
What is the guava lotus travel crib?
Guava travel is light in weight and it can make your traveling easier with your baby.it is made to give comfort to the baby as well as to you as it can be converted into a backpack bag, which is also super lightweight. Parents use this while they are traveling to another city or another country or you are going to spend your holiday at the beach. People found it easy to carry and quick to set it up.
If you are looking for Cribs with storage Click Here
How lotus travel crib is different from other cribs on the market
Guava Lotus travel crib is different from many other cribs which are available in the market right now, we are going to list down some aspects which make it more popular among the other cribs.
- It has a side zipper, which gives easy and quick access to the baby.
- It’s space-saving as you can fold it into a backpack.
- It is light in weight, which allows you to carry it easily.
- It is easy to set up and pack.
- You can use different play yard shades for the guava travel crib, which perfectly fit on the crib, which you can use for baby’s nap time or on the beach to make it the perfect play area for your baby.
- Lotus travel crib with a super soft mattress, which is flame-retardant, sheets of the mattress are machine washable.
- It claims that it takes 15 seconds to set it up but according to the review of parents it takes 2 to 3 minutes to set up a guava travel crib which is also very quick.
- It provides a wide space for a baby which is also suitable for an older toddler as well.
- The side frame is made up of breathable and transparent mesh fabric, which is not harmful to the baby’s skin and you can watch your baby from any side of the room.
- It is only available in black and grey color.
- It is the only pack n play that is certified with green guard gold safety standards, which makes it the safest among all other travel cribs.
- The Guava Lotus travel crib is made up of toxic-free materials.
- It can be converted into a bassinet but for that, you have to buy a conversion kit.
Guava Lotus Travel crib specification
- Assembeled crib dimension – 45”Lx 31”W x25,5”H
- Collapsed dimension – 23” L x 7” W x 11” H
- Mattress dimension – 42”L x 24” W x 1” H
- Color- Black & Grey
- Weight- 13lbs
Pros and cons of guava travel crib
There are pros and cons to everything, we are giving the details of the guava travel crib so you can make your decisions easily
- Light in weight
- Easy to carry a backpack
- It exceeds all required safety standards
- Made up of organic materials
- Mattress in guava lotus travel crib is better than any average travel crib
- Multi-functional pack n play
- Play-yard fun shade and mosquito net options are available
- It has a side zipper door
- Take to 3 to 4 minutes to convert the crib into a backpack but only if you are new to this.
- You have to buy mattress sheets separately.
- The issue which we heard once in a while is about the velcro tabs that hold the sheets and mattress in a place, insertion of velcro tabs take time, but as we said it is only for those who are buying it for the first time.
Reviews about guava lotus travel crib
We have listed some reviews about the guava lotus travel crib that we find online, this will surely give you an overview of the product.
A guava travel crib is an ultimate choice for you and your baby as it gives comfort, safety, and portability options all in one. In this article we have reviewed the product very kneely, so you don’t have to waste your time online searching about this, we are hoping that we have discussed every detail of this product, but if you miss something don’t hesitate to comment below and let us know if you find this review useful or not.
Is it safe for the baby to sleep in guava Lotus?
Yes, it is safe for a baby to sleep in a guava lotus crib as it is made of non-toxic materials, the side mesh is breathable as air can flow easily. quiet side zipper door makes it easy for you to look after your baby time to time at night.
For how long can you use the Lotus travel crib?
The age limit for the guava lotus crib is not clearly defined as its mattress is supported by the floor but we recommended using it for babies from 6 months to 3 years old.
Can newborns sleep in Lotus travel crib?
Yes, it is safe for a newborn baby to sleep in a guava travel crib as it has a soft mattress and is seen through the breathable mesh, and u can easily access your baby through side zipper doors.
Can we take the guava lotus crib if we are traveling by plane?
Yes, according to reviews of many parents you can take it as a hand carry as it is compact and you can convert it into a backpack. But it is safe if you check the airline’s guidelines about the carry-on-allowance.
How do you clean the guava lotus travel crib?
It is easy to remove the fabric from the aluminum frame, and the fabric of the lotus crib is machine-washable. Just use bleach-free detergent and do not iron.
What is the difference between Pack n play and Guava lotus travel crib?
The main difference between pack n play and lotus travel crib is that the travel crib is easy to carry with its convertibility option and lightweight, if you are traveling or vacationing in another county, contrary to this pack n play, is a bit heavier in weight and it takes more space than a lotus travel crib.