Walkers are always a very important part of a kid-parent relationship. Parents always want their children to grow faster and stronger. In that race, walkers play a major role. So it is very important to make a great choice. But some people look for inexpensive baby walkers with the same features as expensive walkers. if you want the best for your child and looking for the best inexpensive baby walkers then you are at the right place.
Is it possible to find a walker with multiple benefits like Cheap, comfortable, included safety, good looking, etc? yes, it is, many brands supply inexpensive baby walkers with good quality and features and some of the brands sell baby walkers at a discount after some time.
In this article, we are going to cover all the walkers that are cheap, affordable, and discount baby walkers as well as include other benefits too and are in part with other expensive walkers.
Why You Shouldn’t Be Afraid To Buy inexpensive Baby Walkers?
Baby Walkers are important because they will create a base for your baby’s motor skills and make him/her more independent and strong. When a baby starts crawling that’s the right time to get a walker for your baby. But sometimes due to various reasons, it is possible that your budget doesn’t allow you to go for an expensive one so it is not bad to look for inexpensive baby walkers. It is alright totally. Keep in mind you are doing the best you can for your baby by choosing the perfect baby walkers for them.
Parents often wonder that cheap walkers are safe or not?. Yes, affordable walkers can be safe if you choose diligently but it is important to keep an eye on your young lads while they use them. In studies, it is seen that the babies who are dependent on the walker are more likely to walk late. Parents should always keep one thing in mind that walkers can never take your place. Walkers just give a special edge to a baby’s creativity.
Discount baby walkers
for your convenience we have made a list of the baby walkers which are available at the lowest prices with good quality
Baby Trend Trend Activity Walker -29$
Bright Starts Floral Friends Walker-44$
Delta Children First Exploration 2-in-1 Activity Walker,-49$
VTech Sit-To-Stand Learning Walker -39$
Baby Einstein Musical Mix ‘N Roll 4-in-1 Push Learning Walker,-39$
MICKEY MOUSE Happy Triangles Walker-49$
Things to keep in mind while buying a cheap walker.
- At times babies unknowingly take the walker to the stairs which is very harmful as they can fall anytime, so to eliminate that choose a walker with stair safety feature.
- Walkers should not be used for more than 3-4 hours on a daily basis.
- Floors should be clean as walkers can slip on the wet floors.
- Walker should have a proper braking system.
- Toys that are generally there in the walker should not be sharp.
- Base of the walker should be broad as that prevents hurting the baby.
- Seat belts should be present.
- Wheels of the walker should be big enough for better grip.
- Colours of the walker can be vibrant but light colours should be preferred.
- Material of the Cloth attached in the walker should be soft and absorbable.
- Walker should be foldable and easy to pack and unpack. Here is a guide to best baby walkers for small houses.
- Seat must be adjustable to different height positions so that it can be adjusted according to the baby’s height. Best walkers for tall babies | Best walkers for short babies
- 360 rotation of the walker is also very important as it eliminates single-direction movement.
- Walker should be made up of Non- PVC Plastic. Guide to best Wooden walkers.
- Legs of the walker should be strong so that it can hold the baby’s weight easily.
- Parents should always ensure that walker should be stable and durable
Best affordable and inexp baby walkers
- VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
- CUTE STONE Sit-to-Stand Walker
- Safety 1st Ready Set Walk Walker
- Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Walker
- Kolcraft Tiny Steps 2-in-1 Walker
VTech Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
- Rating by consumers– 4.8 out of 5
- PRICE– 37.99 (in $)
- Colors available: Lavender, Orange, Blue, Pink
- Dimensions: 6.5 L*14.2 W*18.1 H (in inches)
- Weight– 5.59 (in pounds)
- VTech always ensures the baby’s comfort and joy. The play plate/panel attached on the front of the walker is removable.
- The 5 piano keys with sound system included in the panel make it more interesting.
- Wheels of the walker are huge and don’t scratch the floor.Excellent grip with braking system.
- Wheels contain two systems: one locks the wheels that break the Walker and one gives free move.
- Walker has two rollers that spin, three sorters, three buttons with light.
- Walker includes Two AA Batteries, a toy telephone set that increases baby’s engagement.
- More than 60 songs included that the baby can sing along, an amazing music system, joyful phrases with sound effects.
- Walker comes with simple packaging in a brown box. Easy to pack and unpack plus it covers less space.
- Recommended for babies aged 6 months to 3 years.
The walker connects with all the parts well without any hassle and batteries complete the walker.
- Comes with Top Hand Bar
- Legs of the walker with the huge wheels.
- Front body to which toys are attached
- Music System with batteries
Pros and cons of VTech sit-to-stand Walker
|Big Wheels with Braking System||Not meant for babies over 3 years|
|Colorful Toys with Music System||Can’t hold weight more than 6 pounds|
Parents can buy the walker on Amazon. Recommended by parents that are already used. You can take advantage of it too.
CUTE STONE Sit-to-Stand Learning Walker
- Consumers rating: 4.2 out of 5
- Price: 46.99 (in $)
- Dimensions– 17*13*6 (in inches)
- Weight- 4.99 (in pounds)
- Colors available: Red, Pink, Sky Blue
are you looking for the baby walkers which have all the qualities, then Click here
- Table attached in the front of the walker is a kind of activity chamber that has different toys of different shapes,sizes and colours.
- Walker includes a basketball net, gear, shapes and much more.
- Different colours that give the walker a different look and also improves colour recognition skill of the baby.
- The walker’s shape is designed with the help of scientific research that builds the correct posture of the baby, and maintains right leg movements.
- Handle of the walker is so soft that it doesn’t hurt the baby and size is appropriate.
- The wheels of the walker come with shock-absorbing technology plus rubber material of the walker is soft that doesn’t at all scratch the wood floorings.
- Walker also has a speed controlling button that controls the speed.
- Plastic is PVC-free, safe material and edges of the walker are smooth.
- On the back of the walker there is a water filling system to increase the weight of the walker so that it can hold the baby’s weight. It can either be filled with sand.
- The braking system of the walker stops the baby from pushing when the baby wants to walk the wheels need to be unlocked.
- Baby-Friendly material as the walker is non-toxic.
- Walker includes an activity plate that can be detached from the walker, and the baby can sit & play with the toys attached to it.
- Scientific designs help babies to maintain their posture.
- Speed system includes 2 adjustable speeds i.e. Low and Average/Standard.
- The triangle shape of the walker makes the walker more safe.
- The handle of the walker is adjustable and can adjust according to the height of the baby.
- Box attached on the back of the walker needs to be filled with sand or water. Amount of Water filled should be according to the weight of the infant.
Pros & Cons of the walker –
|Adjustable Handle||Not for babies aged over 3 yrs.|
|Triangle Shape of the Walker|
|Activity Plate is detachable|
|Locking system in wheels|
Safety 1st Ready, Set, Walk
- Rating by consumer:4.6 out of 5
- Cost: 44.99 (in $)
- Colors- Pink, Aqua Blue, Black-Blue
- Dimensions: 27.94(L) x 24.25(W) x 7(H) (in inches)
- Recommended age– 4 months -2 years
- Weight– 8 (in pounds)
- Toys included in the walker are different from any other toys as from them the baby can indulge into many activities at a time.
- Walker is adjustable into 3 height-positions for every height child.
- Wide base gives a kind of safety to the baby so that the baby’s hands don’t trap between the walls.
- Activity tray is so amazing that it gives the walker a different look plus helps the baby to develop his/her hand movements.
- Wheels of the walker include a grip strip that absorbs shocks that are mostly created by uneven surfaces.
- Fabric of the seat is so soft and absorbable and can easily be washed in the machine.
- Wheel attached in the tray helps the baby to increase their concentration level.
- Packing and unpacking is so easy as every part is detachable easily and covers less space.
Pros & Cons of the walker –
|Easy to clean||Not for kids above 2 years|
|3 adjustable height-positions||Covers comparatively more space|
|Not so expensive|
It’s a multi-tasker walker that can be used as a walker and jumper.
Parents can think of buying Safety 1st Walker without thinking much.
Delta Children Lil’ Drive Baby Activity Walker, Black
- Rating by consumers: 4.5 out of 5
- Color available: Black, Pink
- Dimensions : 27 (L) x 27.75 (W) x 26(H) (in inches)
- Weight: 10.6 (in Pounds)
- Max weight recommended: 25 (in Pounds)
- Walker is based on the car theme as babies are more attracted towards car toys.
- Tray included in the walker is removable and can be cleaned easily without any hussle.
- Walker is attached with 2 AA Functional Batteries.
- Tray includes many toys with a light and sound system and also helps in feeding.
- 3 Adjustable height positions allow sets for babies of different height.
- Easy to fold and unfold
- Meets all the standards of the ASTM and CPSC and JPMA Certifications.
- Amazing and cool looks make the walker more attractive.
Pros & Cons of the walker –
|Cool Car Look||Wheels are comparatively small|
|Adjustable and comfortable||Limited color options|
|3 Height Positions|
This can be the best birthday present for your kid as they will definitely love the walker.
Kolcraft Tiny Steps Too 2-in-1 Infant & Baby Activity Walker – Seated or Walk-Behind, Forest Friends
- Rating by consumers: 4.6 out of 5
- Colors available: Forest, Pink
- Dimensions: 26 (L) x 27 (W) x 23 (H) (in inches)
- Weight recommendation: 26 (in Pounds)
- Kolcraft Tiny Step Walker is a multi-tasker which can act as a walker and jumper at the same time.
- Walker includes many toys: a spinning wheel, a mirror in a flower pattern and bead roller.
- More toys can be added in the loop.
- Walker is adjustable to different height positions.
- Tray is easy to clean and the seat is easily washable in the washing machine.
- Walker is certified with JPMA. It’s totally safe bumpers protect the baby and prevent scratching.
- Seat is comfortable and the fabric is soft and prevents sweating.
- Colour of the walker helps in the development of the colour-recognition skills.
- Wheels don’t scratch on the wooden floorings.
Pros & Cons of the walker –
|Multi-Tasker Walker||Limit Colour options|
|Easy to Clean||Small Wheels|
|Adjustable to Different height positions|
Kolcraft Walker is amazing for babies aged 6 months to 3 yrs.
Discount baby walkers with Benefits are difficult to find but we have eased this task for you. Above are the best-reviewed and recommended. Babies need support in their initial days and walkers always ease your task. You can choose one of them and you don’t need to always look after your kid but keeping an eye is important.
All the walkers mentioned here are the best inexpensive baby walkers, you don’t need to think much about the price. As we all know walkers can only be for babies till 2-3 years till then they usually learn to walk.
Are baby walkers bad for babies?
Sometimes it happens that the baby unknowingly goes towards the stairs or places where fire can be caught. Plus their fingers caught between the wall and the walker’s handle. Falling from a walker is also very common which can harm the baby. Read this article about the safe walkers for your baby.
Can I put a 7-month-old baby into the walker?
Yes, definitely 7 months is a perfect age for a walker as at this age babies need guidance to get up. The baby develops many skills at this time with the help of a walker.
What is the recommended age for a walker?
Recommended age is 4 months to 2 years. In this age frame, the walker helps to develop various skills and broaden their minds.